Wednesday, November 21, 2007

hey guys watsup! how was the weekend? hope you guys enjoyed ur weekend? well guys, looks like the EAP is coming to an end. just two more weeks before the exams but you guys cannot leave without me telling you guys about my sister. we are four in my family; my mum, my dad, my sister and i. my sister is the youngest and sometimes the most stubborn girl i have ever seen. she is two years younger than than me, five feet tall and thin. she is very unique and brilliant and most of the time i go to her for her because my mum always say that knowledge has no age which means that you can learn from anyone. she can be very lively and fun to play with because she likes pranks just like i. she can also be moody and when she is that way, trust me! you don not want to get on her bad side. sometimes we fight and sometimes we play together and that is what makes us siblings. she likes to read a lot of novels which i consider to be really annoying because the nov els are all about romance. she also likes to write stories and novels which i love to read not because they are about romance but because she has some really good ideas in writing them. her last hobby( and i made her do this because there were no other boys) is soccer. she never liked soccer because it was rough and dangerous according to her but i made her play because i am the only boy at home and after sometime she began to like it very much. i have been in calgary for 4 months and i am already missing my sister even though we talk a lot. well, thats all about my sister, have fun reading and stay safe

2 comments:

Ghazal said...

I do not usually enjoy my weekend because they are all full with different plans that are not fun at all, such as cleaning, doing laundry, etc.

Scott Douglas said...

Your family sounds great!