Wednesday, December 5, 2007

hey guys watsup! two more days before finals and it is over! i mean how is that!. before you guys decide to leave, there is something i want to share with you guys. it is called CHRISTMAS! it is the most joyful part of my life. i will first tell you guys how we celebrate christmas in my hometown and then how i am going to celebrate it this year. first, we celebrate our christmas in my hometown by visiting my village to see distant relatives we havent seen for a whole year. second, we talk about our ups and downs and pray that the new year will be better than the last in terms of jobs, foods, academics and life itself. during this period of christmas, there are a lot of of food and drinks to celebrate with. my dad buys a cow and a goat every christmas, so does my uncle and leave them to the women to cook. during those period, i meet and play with my friends and cousins that i havent seen in a long time. so thats it about chrismas in my hometown but i will not be joining them this christmas because i have to apply and attend an interview for a study permit in the united states of America. But it is okay because i also get to spend christmas with my aunt and her lovely kids, one of which is just 4 years old. ok, i think i have covered every thing on my kind of christmas, hope you guys have fun and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

No comments: