Thursday, November 15, 2007

hey guys, watsup! how was your 4-day break? mine was fine because i spent the whole time hanging out with friends, paying vidoe games (X box; halo 2) and watching movies. i want to tell you guys what my hoobies are, what i would love to do if i had the time freedom and money. my hobbies are basically watching movies, playing games, listening to music and running. watching movies is one of my favourites because it helps to reduce the stress in a day's work or to reduce the anger or sadness e.g watching a soap opera can reduce the stress in one's body and watching comedies can also reduce the sadness or anger in you by making you laugh. another hobby of mine is playing games. it could be trivial or video games. i love games i have no reason for loving games. listening to music is another part of my hobbies and i like it because it helps in relaxing the brain and i also use it when solving equations in mathematics. i like all kinds of music; rap, rock, pop, classic and jazz. the last hobby of mine is running and i love running because it makes me feel fast and good. now, i will tell you what i would love to do if i had the time, money and freedom. firstly, i would like to travel round the world and learn new cultures, new languges and make new friends. i have always had this desire in my head and would want to do it. secondly, i would love to learn different types of martial arts just for fun and also to be able to defend myself. its been fun sharing my thoughts with you and i hope you tell what you guys would want to do if you had everything. be cool and stay you!

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you have a lot of really great hobbies. Keep on running!

Joy*^-^* said...

I also had a wonderful long weekend, and we always see each other in this long weekend, right~ ^-^

maja said...

I hope you'll have opportunities to go discover the world! I would like to get to know many more places too! And you don't need to be able to defend yourself (physically) because you could always just run away!