Wednesday, October 24, 2007

sports







hey everyone, how was the weekend?... the weekend was cool for me plus i said let you guys know how i did in my mid term. it is not yet out but i am sure that i will pass. i want to tell everyone about the sports i like the most and i do not know if they are extreme sports or not. the best sports for me are track and field, and soccer. when i say track and field, i mean running. i am a sprinter which means i run short distance such as 100m, 200m, and relay. i love running because it involves speed and in this case, determines your speed. it as risks like strains, muscle pull, which happens to me all the time, and in rare cases, fracture. however, this risks do not stop me from running because i have been running since i was 8 years old. my second sport is soccer. i love soccer because it has every tactics in it, dribbling, running, throwing, passing and scoring. it is the most famous and the richest game alive and that is a fact! i cannot explain feeling i derive from the game but it is the most interesting game i have played. this sport also has some risks such as strain, fracture, or sprain but it still doesnt stop me from playing the game. these are my favourite sports and i love playing them anytime, anyday. hope you guys love my sports and just in case you write a comment, i would like to ask you a question. what are your best sports and what do you think about my sports? thanks for reading my blog in advance and i will be sure to let you guys know how my mid-terms turned out.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are really into running and sports. I hope you win lots of races :-)

maja said...

I used to do track and field too, and I got to know some of the injuries involved too... but it didn't stop me from doing sports either. Keep enjoying your sports!